Q: Hesitation at low rpm or 20 km

Hi. My car hesitates at low rpm or 20km only. I replaced spark plugs but it still hesitates.

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are several possible causes for the issue. There could be a vacuum leak, a problem with a throttle position sensor, fuel pump, or a mass airflow sensor. Without doing some diagnostic testing it would be hard to troubleshoot the problem. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Hesitation at low rpm or 20 km