Q: Hesitates when stopping at lights and drives good off and on..

well it runs right off and on and starts up fine but I smell Gasoline when I put on the AC could it be a fuel pump going?

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.