Q: Help

My brake light don't turn on only when I brake my signal turn is off but my headlights work my interior lights are off as well

A few things can cause the brake lights to not turn on when the brake pedal is depressed. The most common is a brake switch failure, or multiple bulb failure. When the brake switch goes out, the car will not recognize that the brake pedal is being depressed and the lights will not light up.

A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose this brake light fault and perform any repairs required.