Q: Hello. My car shifts into gear... the engine revs, the transmission gauge moves as it should... but the car doesn't move right awa

Van goes into gear, transmission gauge moves as engine revs... but it doesn't move right away. Someone drained the trans fluid and refilled... added stop slip to it. Once it is warmed up, it drives as it should. Well kinda. There is a reason this model was short lived... problems all around. Ha. Please tell me it is a speed sensor. I can't afford to replace the transmission.

3. Hello. My car shifts into gear... the engine revs, the transmission gauge moves as it should... but the car doesn't move right awa