Q: Hello, Im having hard time with choosing vehicle for work

Hello, Im having hard time with choosing vehicle for work. I'm gonna drive a lot every day(gonna use it for appliance business). I have 2 options. First is: 2008 Hyundai Entorouge with 190k miles for 3500$ Second: 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with 181k miles for 2300$ Dodge owner said vehicle is non op because he hadn't drive it, nothing wrong with it. Don't know which is better. Heard a lot about problems with dodge is that true? Hoping for your help, thank you!

You did not mention what motor or transmissions either of the vehicles have. These are the biggest and most expensive repair concerns on any used vehicles. Firstly, I would not recommend buying a used vehicle without having a qualified mechanic to check it out for you.

This may cost you around $100, but it would be well worth it if you were looking at a vehicle that potentially has major repair issues and would cost thousands to fix if you bought it without getting it inspected.

Used vehicles can be a hit or miss and I cannot recommend either one of these vehicles unless they were inspected first. Feel free to reach out to a qualified mechanic who can perform a pre-purchase inspection of these vehicles for you in order to figure out which is truly the best car for you.

3. Hello, Im having hard time with choosing vehicle for work