Q: Hello! I've got a 2000 Ford Explorer V8 (Eddie Bauer). For some time the battery voltage meter dips way low when anything is used

Hello! I've got a 2000 Ford Explorer V8 (Eddie Bauer). For some time the battery voltage meter dips way low when anything is used- even the windows. Now, the rear reverse light is out, the cruise control honks the horn, and sometimes the turn signal being on makes the steering wheel column smoke. The locks are weak, the horn and lights, too.

I've replaced the alternator twice and the battery and alt test perfect on multiple machines. I replaced the alternator pigtail and plug, and it had no effect.

Please help!

3. Hello! I've got a 2000 Ford Explorer V8 (Eddie Bauer). For some time the battery voltage meter dips way low when anything is used