Q: Hello, I have a 2005 mustang and was driving and the steering wheel and brakes all of a sudden locked up then the car died. It rol

asked by on February 23, 2018

I hAve a 2005 Ford Mustang and all of a sudden the wheel and brakes locked up and then the car died. It rolled for a few feet then stopped. Waited 10 to 15 minutes and the car cranked right up, revved it a few times and she was good to go. In addition a few weeks ago we had the breaks changed and now the back right break is dripping break fluid. Would this have something to do with what happened tonight??

The engine stalling would need to have the computer scanned to see if there is stored codes to indicate a problem? The leaking brakes should be repaired by whoever did the brakes and may be unsafe to drive and should have them come to you or tow your car in.