Q: Hello Brandon are you available for questions

Loud squeaking when first started. Codes indicate timing belt. Need a quote but system is down.

If the sound occurs when the car is stationary, if the sound is not really obvious (pinpointed) on the mechanic’s initial inspection, a quick diagnostic can be performed by simply taking all of the belt driven accessories out of the picture by disconnecting the drive belts and then very briefly running the engine. If the sound disappears, the faulty component is then isolated amongst the accessories and pulleys. If the sound remains, obviously the origin is engine related. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hello Brandon are you available for questions