Q: Hello Brandon are you available for questions

Loud squeaking when first started. Codes indicate timing belt. Need a quote but system is down.

3. Hello Brandon are you available for questions

Q: After running a few miles,with my Ac on my temperature gauge goes to Hot,and my car overheats..When the Ac is on,the car doesn't o

The engine cooling electric fan is most likely not coming on when the a/c is on and the compressor may of overpressurized and locking up and smoking then leaked out freon. you will need to check to see if compressor...

Q: Reocurring wheel speed sensor failure

Hey there. As you may know, these sensors monitor wheel speed for a variety of the car's onboard systems such as the traction control, ABS, and other systems. When wheel speed sensors go bad, they can cause many problems with...

Q: Rear windshield wiper broken

For your 2005 Kia Spectra5, if you can hear the motor run without proper wiper operation, then you know a couple things. The switch is working, and the fuse and wiring are okay, too. The problem must be in the...