Q: Hello Brandon are you available for questions

Loud squeaking when first started. Codes indicate timing belt. Need a quote but system is down.

3. Hello Brandon are you available for questions

Q: Loud humming noise coming from the right front tire.

Hello there, many different faults will cause a humming noise from the front tire of your 2008 Kia Optima. The most common would be a failing tire, wheel balance, wheel bearing, dragging brake pad, sticking caliper, or a CV axle...

Q: Air bag right is on

Some of the 2007 Suburban's are included in the Takata air bag recall campaign. You can find out if your car is affected by the Takata recall by inputting your VIN number at the NHTSA website. If the air bag...

Q: Blocking shifting into reverse

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Kia Spectra5. The first thing I would do is try shifting it with the engine shut off. Shift it into reverse and through the other gears. If it shifts easily with...