Q: heavy truck impact to passenger side of small fiat. After second time at auto body shop when car was "shuddering" while driving,

after an accident involving large truck hitting passenger side of small fiat, extensive exterior damage was repaired but as soon as driving off the lot, fiat was "shuddering". Took car back and they repaired "broken strut". After picking car up for second time, car is still "vibrating" although not as bad, especially once you hit 50 miles per hour.. car has not been the same since accident and even brakes appear to take longer than before. they said after second time that they did front end alignment as well. something is still wrong. Any ideas?

3. heavy truck impact to passenger side of small fiat. After second time at auto body shop when car was "shuddering" while driving,