Q: Q: Heater hose leaking

I think one of the heater hoses is leaking. It leaks coolant outside the car after warmup. The top and bottom radiator hose are fine.

3. Q: Heater hose leaking

Q: Q: Misfires

The return of a misfire after replacing ignition components may be an indication of fuel injectors clogged or the engine cylinder compression is too low or valve sticking. Have the fuel injectors cleaned and see if after cleaning and clearing...

Q: metallic smell from under dash after fuse blew out for interior lights

Smoke is worrisome as electrical faults do cause fires. Seems like you had smoke only so you are lucky. Obviously, don't put back a higher capacity (that is, "incorrect") fuse as such will allow too much current to flow on...

Q: I am looking to Turbocharge my 2008 Chevy Cobalt with manual transmission.

Hello. It is indeed possible to turbocharge this vehicle. Adding a turbocharger will definitely increase your horsepower. The main thing you need to keep in mind is that this will put added stress on the engine. Due to the mileage...