My car died at tge toll and would not stay on. All lights...

My car died at tge toll and would not stay on. All lights came on Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Engine I guess all dash Mechanic's Assistant: What is the ma...

My car died at tge toll and would not stay on. All lights came on Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Engine I guess all dash Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Kia sport age 3015 2015 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? Just towed to hotel sleeping in it tonight. No rooms Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I drove 16 hours today

Automotive Expert
Hi. I'm Daniel, I'll be the mechanic assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have with your Kia. Let's see if we can figure this out and get you back on the road quickly. Can you give me further information: - What happens now if you try to start it? Is the engine cranking over but refusing to start or is nothing happening at all? - What tools and equipment do you have at hand to tackle this down?

Ok. I have asked this 3 to 4 times
Automotive Expert
I'm sorry I can only see the information you posted in this chat here. Would you be able to give me further information about the issue you experience and what tools and equipment you have at hand?

Car died at toll booth after driving that day about 6 hours. Tried gastried jump. Towed to hotel. Turns over. But shudders to off. Engine light on. YellowCould I have put diesal ? I was tired and distracted. It did for a sec have a hard time accelerating after gas and smelled. But drove 4
Automotive Expert
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately it is possible that you filled it up with Diesel& the wrong fuel as the fault just came up after you refilled it. Are you planning to repair the car yourself? What tools you have at hand?

No.
Automotive Expert
This has to be checked at the car "hands on". A mechanic can check the fuel& let the car run on a alternative fuel source for testing purposes to confirm that this is our actual issue. If we confirmed that the fuel is the issue, the tank needs to be pumped out, the lines flushed and refilled with the proper fuel to get the car going again. As a next step, please either reach out to road side assistance or a local mechanic in your area to have the mentioned checks done. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this, I know it can be frustrating. Let me know how it goes and if I can provide anything else at this point. Thanks.