Q: My car is still dying out after replacing the alternator and battery

I brought a new alternator and battery and my car is still dying out

Q: How do I release a locked steering wheel?

When the steering wheel is locked, you cannot turn it fully, and you cannot turn on your car. To unlock the wheel, simply turn it back and forth while pressing the Engine Start Stop switch, until the steering wheel unlocks...

Q: Lock / unlock buttons not working on key fob.

The key fob may have some broken buttons or the battery could be dying out causing the buttons to not function. If the key fob has been dropped, a contact point inside the electronics on the key fob could have...

Q: Overheating, leaking, and starting issue

I think you meant to say that the engine's cooling system is leaking, rather than the AC system. Without testing the cooling system, there is no way to tell where the leaks are. The hard starting may not be related...