Q: My car is still dying out after replacing the alternator and battery

I brought a new alternator and battery and my car is still dying out

Q: Van stalled, ABS and brake lights went on, couln't be restarted

It sounds like your alternator may have failed. It is the alternator's job to power the electrical system while the engine is running, as well as keep the battery charged. If the alternator has failed, the battery will now take...

Q: Starting problem

If by "the same problem again" you mean the replacement fuel pump needs to be replaced again, then you should do a couple of things before putting another fuel pump in. Check the wiring to the fuel pump for...

Q: Key not turning

Hi there. This problem is caused by a lack of mobility in your ignition cylinder. The bumps on your key depress a series of channels in the cylinder in the correct combination in order for it to release its locking...