Q: My car is still dying out after replacing the alternator and battery

I brought a new alternator and battery and my car is still dying out

Q: What causeing a car spit and pudder and wants to die

Hi there. There are multiple reasons why a car can have issues sputtering, running smooth, and eventually shutting off. The most common include vacuum leaks, bad fuel sensors, dirty fuel injection nozzles, worn out air filters, damaged spark plugs, and...

Q: how do i locate cylinder 6 on my car

The front of the engine has the belt on it. Now looking from the front of the engine, the left side front cylinder is 1, 2, and 3, and the right side will show cylinder 4, 5, and 6. If...

Q: Vehicle won't start, once it's jump started it only stays running until you turn it off, then it work start again without jumping.

Hi there. There could be two problems here. It is possible that your battery is bad and will not take a charge from your alternator while driving. In that case every time you shut your car off you will not...