Q: My car is still dying out after replacing the alternator and battery

asked by on October 17, 2016

I brought a new alternator and battery and my car is still dying out

Ignition and fuse box burned up

Electrical issues are something that definitely should be assessed by a technician. The fuse box may in fact still be intact but depending on what happened, you could need wiring harnesses, terminal repairs, etc. Wiring that is routed improperly, of...

Car won't go forward or reverse

Depending on the symptoms of the vehicle, this may be a transmission problem or a failing axle. Unfortunately, without additional detail as to the specific model of your vehicle, it may be difficult to diagnose without physically inspecting the vehicle....

TCS, ABS, and battery lights popped on. Car won't pick up speed. What's wrong with it?

Hello, The traction control light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the traction control system. It appears that the issue is serious enough to put the vehicle in limp mode. Limp mode is activated when the computer...