Q: Heater core area leak

All the heating/cooling system fluid is draining out from the heater core area as fast as I put it in.

A: Hi, the heater core is typically hidden ins...

Hi, the heater core is typically hidden inside the dashboard, do you mean the radiator at the front of the engine? If the radiator is leaking fluid, the vehicle should not be driven as there is no way for the engine to control it’s temperature and you run the risk of overheating the engine which will cause more damage. If the leak is from the radiator, it will have to be replaced as they are not serviceable. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to drain your cooling system remove and replace your radiator, and fill it back up with fresh fluid.