Q: Heater core area leak

All the heating/cooling system fluid is draining out from the heater core area as fast as I put it in.

3. Heater core area leak

Q: Q: Heater not working

Hello. There are usually three potential culprits that cause this issue. First is that the heater core inside the dash is broken or clogged. Second, it could be a problem with the vents from the heater core to the vents...

Q: Car squealing when I add water to the radiator

The noise you are hearing is cold water hitting hot metal and turning to steam, like a steam whistle. You may have an intake or head gasket leaking where the head and intake meet in the front, or back, of...

Q: Car overheats and air conditioner not working

While having a broken A/C is a big inconvenience, having your Pontiac overheat is a much bigger concern that we will need to addressed first. When your Grand Am overheats, the temperature rise inside causes damage to the engine and...