Q: Heater blowing cold air

asked by on November 21, 2016

My car is not overheating it blows cold air even when I turn the heat on it doesn't get warm at all

Hello there, a variety of faults will cause your 1998 Ford Taurus to blow cold air when the heater is on. Some of the more likely issues are the vehicle is low on coolant, Air blend door actuator fault, failing heater core, air trapped in the cooling system, or a AC control module. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your heater blowing cold air and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.