Q: Headlights not coming on

I can't get my headlights to come on. I changed the bulbs and the headlight switch, but they still don't work.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Most of the time when both lights stop at the same time on this vehicle, it is because the switch has lost its power supply. You would need a voltage meter to run some tests on the circuit. Most of the time it is due to a blown fuse. If the fuse is blown, it is due to a short in the wiring. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the electrical components in your vehicle and repair any damaged parts.