Q: Headlights not coming on

I can't get my headlights to come on. I changed the bulbs and the headlight switch, but they still don't work.

Hello. Most of the time when both lights stop at the same time on this vehicle, it is because the switch has lost its power supply. You would need a voltage meter to run some tests on the circuit. Most of the time it is due to a blown fuse. If the fuse is blown, it is due to a short in the wiring. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the electrical components in your vehicle and repair any damaged parts.