Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted to fit your liking. Before driving, you should always adjust the steering wheel by following these steps: 1. Push down on the Lock Release knob until it locks into place. 2. Adjust the height, side-to-side location, and angle of the steering wheel by manually moving it. 3. Pull up on the Lock Release knob until it locks into place. 4. Try to move the steering wheel to make sure it is secure.

3. How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?