Q: Q: Headlights going in and out.

My headlights won't turn on consistently and tend to go out. In addition, my interior lights and car radio flash on and off when I hit bumps in the road.

Looking at the wiring diagrams for your vehicle, I see that both the radio and courtesy lamps (interior lights) share a common ground. It could be this ground it is not making good contact and gets disturbed when going over bumps. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) #18-003-05 for the headlight issue which says the control module needs to be flashed. However, the vehicle would need to be inspected in person for a definitive answer. I suggest calling a professional, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Q: Headlights going in and out.