Q: Hazard lights don't work

My hazards and turn signals don't work. I've replaced the relay and switches to no avail. The turn signals work if you depress the hazard switch. Could it be the ECM?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The hazard warning lights and turn signal lights utilize the same flasher unit, but with different wiring connections. It appears the hazard warning portion of the flasher unit (internals) has failed. I would recommend a Hazard/Turn Signal Flasher Replacement service from YourMechanic.com to correct this problem. Hope this helps and best of luck!