Q: Having issues with car not starting.

Ok, here's the situation. I have a 2006 Saturn Vue. One day I went to start it up, turned the key all the way over, everything lit up, radio worked, air, all that....but it wouldn't start. I wasn't making a clicking noise or any noise at all when I turned it, just wouldn't start. I kept messing with it, and it finally did start. Later that day, I went to start it again, and this time not only would it not start, but nothing came on(radio, air, etc, etc...), and this time I was hearing a repeated clicking noise. Well, I had my brother give me a jump, and we got it to start. I took it to Auto zone to have the battery, alternator and such checked, and everything checked out 100%. This was about a week ago, and since we charged it using the jumper cables that day, it's started like a charm. However, I went to start it this morning, and it DID start, but the radio did not come on, it was just blank, dead. A few minutes later it started working. Please help, thanks! :)

You may have a voltage drop from the interior lights or an accessory light is on in the interior of the car. You should have the systems checked and scanned to see what is on when it shouldn’t be and then address this cause. The radio not coming on right away may be normal until the voltage gets high enough for the body module to turn it on. You may have to check the connections to the body and engine modules and the ignition switch if problem continues. Have a mobile technician, like one from YourMechanic, help you with this since you can’t get the car started. They will be able to help you diagnose your starting issue and help you accordingly.

3. Having issues with car not starting.