Q: have a ex royal mail ford transit 06 plate and want to get the central locking on front doors back to original format

have a ex royal mail ford transit and want the central lockng back to original format

A: YourMechanic is based in the United States,...

YourMechanic is based in the United States, so we do not have access to service information on your vehicle. I suggest purchasing a service manual so you can research what components are missing or not working properly. If all the components are there, then you may have an electrical issue to deal with. Its possible that it was disabled within the body control module as a specification for the Royal Mail. In that case a dealer may be able to hook it up to their diagnostic computer and turn on that feature.