Q: Hard power steering

My car steering is very hard to turn and it's very stiff and binding and my steering rack and pump are new.I recently done steering also steers on its own on rough roads

A: The full answer can not be answered until a...

The full answer can not be answered until a make and model of vehicle is given. However, if the steering was recently worked on and you are having issues with the system, then take it in to the previous mechanic to have them look at it again. If you would like an independent technician to come to your location and test drive the vehicle for you, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can diagnose your car's steering issue to have this problem resolved.