Q: Hand brake is stuck

My uncle put the hand brake on in case the hurricane would cause it to roll. Now i can't release it.

3. Hand brake is stuck

Q: I was driving my truck and it made this "poof" sound as if something blew. I lost everything--brakes, power steering, and it stalled

Hi, thanks for writing in. It is possible that the "poof" and exhaust smell (rotten gas smell?) both originated from the catalytic converter, and sulfur deposits in the converter. The engine may have backfired through the exhaust, setting off a...

Q: Is it appropriate to use 5W30 oil instead of 5W20?

Hello. Using 5W30 oil for your vehicle will not blow out the engine. However, your vehicle will not run as efficiently as it should and you may experience a loss of fuel economy. Your vehicle runs best at 5W20...

Q: What are the various Bluetooth controls and identifiers?

Your car supports Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to do a number of things, from making calls without having to dial the phone to streaming audio. To use it effectively, though, you’ll need to know a few things. Here’s a...