Q: Had a P0200 (open injector circuit) code thrown earlier in the day but continued to drive with no issues.Also the check engine lig

Had a P0200 (open injector circuit) code thrown earlier in the day but continued to drive with no issues.Also the check engine light went off with continued driving. Later in the evening, hopped in the truck and put it in reverse. Halfway down the driveway the truck just died/stalled out. I was able to get the engine to turn over a few times but idled rough and died out. Headlights come on until I put key into the on position. Now I'm getting absolutely no turnover. Any ideas? Please help! Any questions you have please ask.

If you are losing power to electrical system when you turn key on and try to start it then you may have a bad alternator not recharging the battery. Have the battery and charging system tested if you can get it to start. If no start or no crank due to low battery then have the battery and clamps tested and try jump starting truck to see if battery is too low and needs replaced.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr