Q: Getting too much gas and it's flooding out through the cylinder

asked by on November 08, 2016

Gas is coming out tailpipe it is hard to start and won't hardly run. It has new injectors, new crank sensor, new timing sender, new oxygen sensors, new IAC control valve

Exhaust System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If fuel is coming out of the exhaust pipe, then the fuel is not being burnt. Check the spark plugs and wires to make sure that they are not burned. If the spark plugs are soaked in fuel, then either the spark plug is not working or the fuel injection system is flooding the cylinders. If the injectors were replaced, then I am suggesting that the ignition is not working. If the ignition is working, then there could be an issue with the compression, a burned exhaust valve or rings issue. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help diagnose the fuel leak and guide you through repairs.