Q: Getting fuel to intake distributor firing changed injectors pour gas in intake it cranks but shuts down after fuel burn out

Plugs firing. Getting fuel to intake changed injector no injector spraying can pour gas into intake it cranks but shuts down after fuel burn out

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1992 Chevrolet S10. To be sure I have the conditions correct:

1. You have spark to the plugs
  2. You have good fuel pressure to the injectors (10 psi if memory serves)
  3. But injectors are not firing

Cranks and runs briefly when fuel poured into intake, and fuel pump continues to run while engine runs. If the engine runs pretty evenly when it briefly runs, then it is likely the injector side of the ignition module that has failed.

I would recommend having YourMechanic perform a diagnostic of your starting problem. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for diagnosis and repairs.

• Getting fuel to intake distributor firing changed injectors pour gas in intake it cranks but shuts down after fuel burn out