Q: Getting an E3 error message

The CD changer is stuck and I get an E3 error message. I can't eject or load a CD.

3. Getting an E3 error message

Q: Car won't start; get error code P0340

Let us first start by discussing the OBD code P0340, which indicates a problem with the camshaft sensor in the Celica. On your particular Toyota, the camshaft position sensor is built into the distributor, therefore you are correct to think...

Q: my 2008 toyota camry hybrid has the check hybrid system light on but still runs properly. Intermittently it will stop responding m

It is possible that your powertrain control module could be causing this issue. I would recommend having this module tested by your local dealership to determine if it is functioning properly. If it is functioning improperly I would recommend having...

Q: Check Engine light after working on a leaking exhaust and dusting the engine on the intake manifold.

The check engine light typically illuminates when an error or fault is discovered and stored in the ECU of your Toyota. In order to determine what triggered the error code, you'll have to have a professional mechanic complete a check...