Q: Gasser to diesel?

How hard would it be to put a diesel engine in a v10 gasser?

Hi there, thanks for writing in your question. As with any project, anything is possible with the right amount of money, patience, and time.

I have seen a few of these conversions done, and there are kits out on the market that help to make the swap a little easier. Depending on your technical an mechanical abilities, the difficulty of completing this will vary. I would suggest taking a look at the following website to get an idea of what kind of options there are for a conversion like www.DieselConversion.com. Best of luck!

3. Gasser to diesel?