Q: Gas leak

asked by on February 12, 2016

There is a gas leak coming from the back passenger's side of the car.

Fuel is leaking from gas tank Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the vehicle is leaking fuel, I would stop driving it immediately, and have it serviced as soon as possible. Gasoline is highly flammable, and therefore it is not safe to drive a vehicle that is leaking fuel. I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to determine the exact location of the leak.