Q: Gas

This engine uses premium gas if you fill the tank with regular gas once could it do a lot of damage to the engine

A: Just try to not accelerate heavily to the p...

Just try to not accelerate heavily to the point that you hear an engine noise called "pre-ignition". Refill your car with premium fuel once you're at half a tank. There won't be any harm done as long as you don't do any heavy acceleration. I'd suggest going to a parts store and getting some octane booster. By adding it to the tank it will increase the octane level of the fuel you put in.