Q: Q: Gas

This engine uses premium gas if you fill the tank with regular gas once could it do a lot of damage to the engine

Q: I was told it would get about 26 highway miles up to 30 I am getting 22 miles to a gallon and other lyrics 226 miles per tank of g

After a quick search, the 2016 Jeep Compass with 2 liter engine is rated at about 22 miles per gallon in the city and 26 on the highway. This number is a general calculation and really depends on how the...

Q: I purchased performance brake pads and rotors however I only have a front pair of rotors.. 2014 Ford Mustang

Hi there - while there may be a very slight performance gain to be had by also replacing the rear rotors, you will be fine without doing so unless the rear brake rotors are severely grooved or otherwise worn. The...

Q: How do I turn on the digital speedometer in my Peugeot 208 '16 plate.

Hi there. You could go through the setup on the controls with your settings as you were before. This time, you will need to get to the speed selection and scroll down. This will get to where you need to...