Q: Ford Taurus

Ford Taurus

Q: A/C won't turn off. 2006 Ford F150

Hello - there are 2 possibilities here: (1) an electrical switch - HVAC control in the dash or the low pressure switch in the refrigerant line) is keeping voltage on the compressor clutch, keeping it engaged, or (2) the compressor...

Q: Car overheated and hose ripped

hi. If you have a hose that has failed, then that would have caused a serious loss of coolant. This will definitely cause the engine to overheat. The hose needs to be replaced so that the engine can be checked...

Q: Q: Rear differential problem?

In my experience, I have never observed the differential to be the cause of vibration. The most likely culprits are the wheel or tire, driveshaft, or axle. You had the wheels balanced, so that will rule out balance or a...