Q: Fog lamps not working even after bulb replacement

The fog lamps in my SUV are having a problem. The fuse isn't blown, so I went ahead and replaced the bulbs. When I start my vehicle and pull the fog-lamps knob, the light on the knob glows. I've tried numerous fixes, but none of them worked. What do you suggest that I do?

A: It sounds like it is very possible that the...

It sounds like it is very possible that the fog light relay located in the central junction box is faulty. As long as the foglight switch is trying to activate the relay, then replacing the relay should restore light operation assuming there is no issue with the fuse. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment and expertise to troubleshoot the fog lamp circuit.