Q: Opinion on '90 to '95 Nissan Pathfinder

What do you think of the '90 to '95 Nissan Pathfinder? I need a late 80's and early'90's SUV that is reliable. Jeep is not for me. I've run a Jeep and it's like driving on tree logs.

Not the new ones, but the old ones were good, yes. Nissan Pathfinders were decent vehicles, but you don’t want to get one that is all worn out. Those have a lot of problems with automatic transmissions. If you can find the standard transmission on the Nissan Pathfinder on the other hand, then buy it. Those are great vehicles. You could buy one of those as they are great for driving around - especially if you can find the standard transmission one.