Q: Fan not blowing cold air

My air conditioning is not working. The fan doesn't blow cold air, and I have already put refrigerant in it.

When using a refrigerant/recovery machine to service the air conditioning system, a vacuum function is available. This function makes sure that there aren’t any leaks in the system allowing the refrigerant to escape. If the compressors aren’t actuating, the system cannot recirculate. Which is imperative for proper function. The proper amount off refrigerant also must be used for the system to operate properly. A proper diagnostic of you air conditioning should be performed to pinpoint the source of your concern.

3. Fan not blowing cold air