Q: Failed inspection

asked by on October 10, 2016

can't get this vehicle thru inspection. reading from computer is exhaust leak bank 1 and bank 2 - low flow.

Exhaust Manifold Replacement $175.09 - $2699.09 Get a Quote
Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement $93.95 - $1052.81 Get a Quote

From what you’ve described, I believe your exhaust manifold may be leaking. If you have a leak in 1 then 2 will not have the proper flow in it. You may want to replace the exhaust manifold and gaskets to fix this issue. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to service your car as necessary.