Q: Evap solenoid hoses routing

I need to know where the Evap solenoid is and where the hoses go. I need to know the routing of the hoses. When vacuum is applied to the evap hose it tastes like fuel so it’s flowing. But I'm worried the solenoid isn’t there. But I probably don’t have it hooked up right. Can you please tell me how to do this correctly? Thanks.

A: Hello. The EVAP solenoid is located in the ...

Hello. The EVAP solenoid is located in the top left of the engine near the throttle body. The hose for the EVAP solenoid should be in the same area. This hose is small and attached to other EVAP components. There may be a diagram of the EVAP system on the core support or under the hood of the car. Another option would be to find this diagram online or by purchasing a Chilton manual.

If you need assistance with this, feel free to enlist the help of a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They'll be able to locate the solenoid and hoses, and ensure everything is operating as it should.