Q: Q: engine wont start

after changed the fuel pump by the mechanic the Freelander 2 2006 engine wont start

3. Q: engine wont start

Q: Warning lights appear and car goes into limp mode

Hello. Limp mode is a feature that was set in place to protect the engine and/or transmission from further damage, and to give the driver enough time to get off the road in the event of a serious engine malfunction....

Q: Why do the RPMs stay higher when I shift into Neutral?

Hello. The symptoms you describe can commonly be caused by a vacuum leak or faulty idle air control valve. A vacuum leak may allow unmetered air into the engine, which may causing the idle to stay high when the transmission...

Q: Car made a loud ticking sound then everything shut off now it clicks once when i trun the key and all lights work. What happened

Hello, thank you for writing in. The black oil is definitely a problem. The dirty oil is not able to lubricate and guide the components which it is responsible for. This does not typically cause the engine to stall but...