Q: How do you operate the instrument panel storage compartment?

How do you operate the instrument panel storage compartment?

Your car offers convenient storage solutions in a number of places, from the trunk to the center console. You also have an instrument panel storage compartment. It’s located above the air vents in the dash. Here’s what you should know:

1. Press the button on the front to open the compartment.

2. Store your items.

3. Close the lid and make sure it latches securely.

Tips

• The instrument panel storage compartment is designed to hold small items (think sunglasses).

• Don’t use the compartment while you’re driving.

• Don’t overload/overfill the compartment.

3. How do you operate the instrument panel storage compartment?