Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

My 2017 Toyota Rav 4 has water condensation in the headlights is that normal?

Some manufacturers consider a small amount of headlight condensation as a normal condition. However, if it does not dry out with headlight use, there may be an issue with the headlight. If is does not dry out, bring it in...

My car will move if it's at 8000 rpm but I only get up to 15 mph

Hello, thanks for writing in. This sounds like your clutch disc is worn out and not connecting the engine and transmission together when you let out on the clutch. You should not rev your engine to 8000 rpm or you...

How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the...