Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.
  3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: How do I turn on the defogging logic feature?

The defogging logic feature automatically controls the air intake to keep the window from fogging up. To set the defogging logic system, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to the ON position. 2. Press the Defrost button. 3. Press...

Q: What is the accessory delay?

Your car is designed to allow you to enjoy access to the audio system and other electronic accessories even after you’ve turned off the engine. The accessory delay is a feature that allows you to use your accessories, including the...

Q: Cars stalls when the AC is turned on.

A seized AC compressor can stall your engine when you turn on the air or defroster because it sends a signal to engage the clutch on the compressor, which causes more resistance than normal. But there are switches that level...