Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: What type of gasoline should I use?

Your car runs on gasoline. This is what’s burned to provide power for turning the wheels. However, not all gas types are created equal. Your engine is rated to use gas with an octane rating of 87 or higher (87-octane...