Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.
  3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.

Q: What do the steering wheel radio controls do?

A quick look at the steering wheel in your car will show you there are quite a few different buttons available. They all provide you with a convenient way to interact with different systems in your car without having to...

Q: oil leak thru transmission breather vent

There is no thermostat. To diagnose this, you should install a temperature gauge to determine what the operating temperature is. The A140E tends to run hot already and if the transmission is failing, heat generation could increase due to slipping...