Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: What does the Tire Low Add Air to Tire message mean?

The Tire Low Add Air to Tire message can appear on the driver information center (DIC) when one or more of your tires have low air pressure. When this message is displayed, the DIC will also display which of the...

Q: Cut/spliced wires and interior lighting went off

Hi there, thanks for writing in. When you cut the wires to the stereo, you probably cut the two wires to the radio illumination. These wires are shared with the interior lighting and will need to be repaired. One wire...

Q: How do I check the engine oil level?

Part of being a responsible vehicle owner and ensuring that your car lasts as long as possible is keeping an eye on fluids. There are few fluids as essential as engine oil. You should check the oil level regularly –...