Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

Pairing a phone to the Bluetooth system allows you to use your phone hands-free while you are driving. Through the Bluetooth system you can call and answer phones through the infotainment system, and never take your hands off the wheel....

Q: How do I find out information about the song I’m listening to on an MP3 disc?

In order to get MP3 song information, you need to press the INFO button. Pressing the INFO button will display the name of the song on your system. Press the button again, and the info switches to the artist; a...

Q: Hi My Toyota Prius starts shaking on acceleration

HI there. Usually cleaning the MAF sensor is done with an aerosol cleaner like brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner. These have alcohols, so cleaning the sensor the way you did should not have an impact. In most cases, the type...