Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....

Q: How do I change the stereo mode with the steering wheel?

You can use your steering wheel controls to toggle between the different audio sources. To do so, simply press the Mode button until the audio source you want to play is displayed.

Q: I was driving my car home when it started to lose power and the RED OIL CAN Light flashed for about 5 mins . The car stopped and

A flashing oil light is typically a sign that either the oil level is low, or the computer has sensed a lack of oil pressure. I hope it isn't the case, but usually when an engine starts to lose power...