Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.
  3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: How do I rewind or fast forward a song on the CD player?

Rewinding or fast forwarding a song could not be easier. Simply press and hold FF to fast forward, or RW to rewind. Release the button when you reach the part of the song you want to listen to.

Q: What are the most common CD error messages?

While your audio system is designed to last for years without any real need for maintenance, problems can crop up. The system can give you some information about the problem, and knowing the more common error messages will help you...

Q: Clunking noise while turning slowly

This sounds correct, the problem lies within the rack and pinion assembly and is the most common problem for what you've described. This noise may be a problem that will get worse as the vehicle ages and may get to...