Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to...

Q: I changed my thermostat and my truck is still overheating.

The next thing to check would be the fan or fan clutch. The hot coolant in the radiator cannot be cooled if there is not enough airflow across the radiator and this would be the result of a weak fan...

Q: How do I use the heated steering wheel?

The heated steering wheel is a comfort feature that allows the steering wheel to heat up on cold days, to help keep your hands warm. To turn on the heated steering wheel, press the icon underneath the climate controls, with...