Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.
  3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: Q: How do I clear MyKeys?

The MyKeys can be cleared very easily by following these steps: 1. Press the Up/down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until MyKey is displayed, then press...

Q: Front Door Speaker not working

Hello. If you think about how often your front driver door is opened and shut, chances are the issue is the wiring harness. The door being opened and shut stresses out the wires in the door jam. The slamming of...

Q: Advice on buying a 2004 Toyota Matrix with automatic transmission

My wife owns a 2007 Matrix and it's been an excellent car and 6,000 dollars is probably how much one of things is going to go for if it really has 65,000 miles. You'd want to get proof that it...