Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I use voice recognition to delete all of the name tags?

It’s possible to delete all of the saved contacts at one time. To do this, press the voice command button. When you press the button, the system will respond with “Ready”, followed by a tone. Following the tone, say “Delete...

Q: What factors affect satellite radio reception in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

While satellite radio offers much better reception than traditional AM and FM radio bands, it’s not without its own unique quirks. Here’s what you need to know about the factors affecting satellite radio reception: Physical Obstructions: The most common...

Q: Advice on buying a Rav4

Out of those options, I'd say buy the '04 RAV4. The earlier ones had some problems with the oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. The '04's really didn't. I'd say get yourself an '04. They are really well made. If you...