Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: No sound display dashboard

I'm not sure if you're saying there is no sounds or display to the clock or the entire dash. If you're talking about the clock, I would check the 15 amp radio fuse as it may have blown when you...

Q: EGR valve and vacuum

If you got code P0401 for the EGR system malfunction, then the system would need to be tested to see whether or not the vacuum modulator valve is holding vacuum and can control the EGR valve. These tests are needed...