Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.
  3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: What warning messages can be displayed on the instrument panel?

The Driver Information Center, or DIC, is a small screen at the bottom of the tachometer that can display a variety of information to the driver. Some of the information can be selected by the driver and is used to...

Q: Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When in shuffle mode, the audio system will play all of the songs on the disc in random mode. You can turn on shuffle very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to RDM IN DISC...

Q: Toyota Camry battery light and ABS light came on while driving. 10 minutes later made it home and cut off the car 20 minutes later

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. When the battery is very weak, this may inadvertently cause other warning lights to come on, such as the ABS light as a result...