Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

engine rev up and down on idle

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

How do you play a CD?

Your car’s audio system is able to play a wide range of discs, including CDs, CD-Rs and more. If you’re not sure how to load a disc or listen to it, here’s what you need to know: Turn on...

How do I turn off the traction control?

The traction control helps you maintain full control of your vehicle in adverse weather conditions, by transferring power to the wheels with better traction. You can turn off the traction control, which can help you move your car if it...