Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: What does the adaptive cruise control indicator mean?

The adaptive cruise control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, the adaptive cruise control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, the adaptive cruise control system is currently in use. ...

Q: How do I adjust the sound settings?

You can adjust your sound settings to customize the listening experience of your sound system. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down buttons to select Audio Settings, then press the Right...

Q: Car want start bit turns over rrrrr sounds when key is in the hole

Hello there, It sounds like you have a few different issues going on. I will address each individually but they all probably play together. It would appear your oil has sludge in it or has turned to sludge, Toyota's had...