Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I turn on the defogging logic feature with the automatic climate control system?

The defogging logic feature automatically controls the air intake to keep the window from fogging up. To set the defogging logic system, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to the ON position. 2. Press the Defrost button. 3. Press...

Q: How do I set the iPod on repeat?

When the iPod is set to repeat, it will repeat either the individual song, or the list that it is playing from. To set the iPod to repeat, press the Repeat button until either All Repeat or Track Repeat is...

Q: How complicated should changing manual transmission oil be?

Hi there. On many of the older Toyotas, changing manual or automatic transmission fluid wasn't very complicated. The autos had a dipstick and the manuals used a specification of when new gear oil starts flowing out of the fill port...