Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

3. How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.

Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: Need to take diesel out of car

If you accidentally added diesel fuel to your gasoline I would recommend using a syphon to remove as much of the diesel fuel as you can, and then filling up the tank completely with the correct type of fuel. If...