Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

A: Your car is able to play the contents of a ...

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

Q: How do I customize the Auto Fan Speed settings?

The Auto Fan Speed settings control the automatic blower speed, and can be personalized through the audio system. 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: Why does my audio system display “Enter Code”?

Your car’s audio system is equipped with an anti-theft device designed so that if it were stolen, a thief wouldn’t be able to use it. It’s based on a vehicle-specific code that must be programmed into the audio system after...

Q: Abs light on won't come out of park

Hi there. Are the brake lights working? If not, this could be a problem with either the brake switch or a fuse. Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. It does sound more like a fault with the switch as...