Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps:

1. Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console.
  2. Plug the flash drive into the USB port.
  3. Turn on the flash drive, if it has an On button.
  4. Press the Media button on the sound system.

How do you lock the car door without a key?

While you can easily use the remote to lock your car doors, or even the key, you can also lock them manually. Here’s what you should do: Remote Enabled Civics: Use the master switch to lock all the doors,...

I have a good battery but my fuel pump is bad. if I get a boost off will the car crank?

Hi there. You could try to jump start your car, but if the fuel pump is broken, the added electricity will not help. A car will not start for multiple reasons, ranging from a damaged fuel pump, bad battery or...

How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

How do you use the automatic headlights?

If your car is equipped with automatic headlights (optional equipment), you can set them to auto and they will come on when the ambient light level drops by a certain amount. Here’s what you need to know: Turn the...

Sometimes my car will not shift into overdrive and then sometimes it does, any idea what could be causing this?

This symptom is the TCC (Torque Converter Clutch) is slipping in and out while driving. To check this condition, scan the computer to see whether the TCC action is being commanded by the computer. There could be a problem with...

Should I get the piston rings replaced or just swap the entire engine?

First off, if it isn't smoking, it probably isn't burning all that oil. A quart a week is four quarts a month and about 1000-2000 miles. That's a lot of oil. It is most likely a combination of leaking oil...

Loud humming at 55mph through to 65mph coming from the front of car not wheel bearing and had new tyres 2012 Fiat 500

Hi there - not sure how they checked your wheel bearings, but they are still the leading suspect. If the noise is proportional to road speed (increases with road speed), or gets louder when you are on a freeway on/off-ramp,...

What is the Radio Data System and how do I use it?

Your car is equipped with an advanced audio system capable of displaying a lot of different information, particularly if you are listening to Radio Data System (RDS) stations. RDS is a system that allows you to explore categories of music,...

How do I know if the motor is getting power? 2012 Ford Fiesta

Hi there - since it sounds like you have a voltmeter and know what you're doing with it, I am trusting that you have checked the fuses for the windshield wipers, and have made sure the switch was in the...