Q: Engine swap for BMW 750

If I bought a BMW 750 engine could I swap it and put it in my BMW Z4 2003

3. Engine swap for BMW 750

Q: Engine issues - 1991 BMW 750iL

Your engine has gone into "limp" mode. The engine computer senses that one side (or the other) is performing inadequately, which causes it to shut down that side. This is most commonly caused by fuel pump(s) failing. The fuel pump...

Q: Hissing noise.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. High idle speed, stalling and hissing sounds are common signs of a vacuum leak. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel...

Q: oil pan threads are damaged

I would use a fluid extractor to drain the fluid out through the dip stick hole and then replace the oil filter and refill the oil. By doing it this way you can change the oil without removing the oil...