Q: Engine skip - 2008 Mazda Tribute

Engine skip

3. Engine skip - 2008 Mazda Tribute

Q: joe what the fuck is wrong with my car

Hi there: Overheating problems can be caused by a water pump that is faulty, coolant lines with obstructions or air bubbles trapped or leaking coolant levels. The best way to determine the precise source of your overheating issue on your...

Q: Car won't stay charged

Typically, when a battery has failed internally, it stops holding a charge for as long as it used to. You will want to run an inspection on your battery, alternator and starter, and check to make sure that there are...

Q: Car will not start and there is no spark. Could it be ECM?

Hi there. Diagnoses needs to be performed to identify the cause of a no start condition. As you already know, replacing components can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Checking the fuses in the power distribution center would be...