Q: Engine Power Reduce error

I am getting an Engine Power Reduce error on my Arcadia.

3. Engine Power Reduce error

Q: Rough when accelerating sluggish

Hello. One of the first things that I recommend checking is the fuel pressure. Have a technician check the fuel pressure on the vehicle to ensure it receives the proper amount of fuel as the the gas pedal is depressed....

Q: A/C blowing hot air, filled 3 weeks ago with refrigerant and helped now refrigerant not cooling it.

Your car uses a refrigerant called R134a. If the re-charge 3 weeks ago resulted in your system working at that time, but a slow degradation in cooling effect has occurred since then, the most likely explanation is you have a...

Q: Car won't go

If the vehicle is in drive and it will not move, then it may be a serious transmission failure. This is not uncommon on this vehicle. If the shifter feels a little looser than usual, then most of the time...