Q: Engine Flooded? (Cant afford a mechanic but willing to take all risks at home)

Hey, So I have this Nissan Maxima 2012 since it first came out. It all started Yesterday night when I was returning home from work and I noticed the Engine started heating up so I parked the car in a corner and getting out, I noticed the Radiator pipe had busted open. I looked up on the internet to see if there's a possible way to get back home without paying for the mechanic and got a pretty famous solution, "The Egg Trick" where you put about three eggs in the radiator through the cap where you pour water so the can jam the leakage by probably getting a bit cooked and it actually worked. Now, today I went to work just fine and on my way back, I noticed some weird sounds from the engine but ignored them and carried on. Upon reaching home, the heat notifying needle started rising and I parked the car and poured some more water in the radiator, It took half a gallon. Then attempted to start the car and saw the radiator just exploded the water out from the front (not from the cap).

A: Hi there: Anytime you have a mechanical co...

Hi there:

Anytime you have a mechanical component failure; as you indicated in your question, it's vital to repair that component as soon as possible. Before you drive the vehicle further, you should contact a mobile mechanic to replace the broken radiator hose first and foremost; before further damage happens to your 2012 Nissan Maxima.