Q: Q: Engine

Car was scanned and everything was fine but engine oil overfilled and a slight rattle when pressing the gas and car stalls at low speeds

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2014 Hyundai Sonata. You should start with draining the oil and replacing the filter with correct amounts of oil. Your engine being overfilled with oil may be the cause of all the problems. Having too much oil can potentially foul other parts within the system. If the problem still occurs after addressing oil concerns, you should have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling and rattling issue in order to pinpoint the fault(s).