Q: engine and transmition signs on the dashboard..

Hello,following your reply to my initial question, I had a full tune up with oil change done at the Saab dealership, There after, the engine sign kept appearing on and off on the Sid, information on the dashboard. In addition, the transmit ion sign also keep coming on, and when I move the ignition key, it goes away. When I start the car next time, the engine and transmit ion signs show up again. Thank you for your kind reply.

A: Hi there: The two lights you’re referring ...

Hi there:

The two lights you’re referring to are service light indicators that illuminate when routine service is due or has recently been completed. These service lights can be reset by following instructions listed in the owner manual. If you don’t have this or would prefer somebody to determine if there is still an issue with your Saab, please set up a service light is on inspection and one of our local mechanics can come to your home and complete this service for you.