Q: Effects of prolonged use of drive 2

When to engage drive 2

3. Effects of prolonged use of drive 2

Q: Whining noise 40 mph on 2007 Audi A3 Quattro

Hello. Most of the time, this is caused by a failure in the transmission. It may be as simple as a low or contaminated fluid. I usually check the fluid and change it if it is bad. If the fluid...

Q: Transmission pan leak

Hello. If the gasket and sealant were applied and allowed to cure properly then you should not need to shift the pan in any sort of way. If the gasket is leaking then re torquing the bolts may repair the...

Q: My son has a 1994 mustang that was turned from a manual to an auto trans before he bought it. It seems to be stuck in gear. Goes

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is to see if you can manually switch the transmission into a gear where the gear selector connects to the outside of the transmission. If you cannot, there is an interior...