Q: Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

dying while idling, like it has a bad cold with shivers. I am told it is my idle sensor. How can I confirm before paying all this money?

3. Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

Q: Engine hesitating during startup

Hello. It is not normal for your engine to be at 450 RPMs. This could be an indication that there is a loose or disconnected vacuum line or a vacuum leak from the intake. It is also possible that there...

Q: Steering wheel jerks when going over bumps

You should check the steering rack and pinion mounts to see if they are worn? If okay then will need to have the vehicle on a vehicle rack and look for problems as steering is moved back and forth. You...

Q: 2013 Buick Verano that the anti-lock brake system started making noise

Depending on the type of noise it is making, this could be a number of things, however the most common problem with the ABS system is the sensors not working properly and causing intermittent signals to be transmitted to the...