Q: Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

dying while idling, like it has a bad cold with shivers. I am told it is my idle sensor. How can I confirm before paying all this money?

3. Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

Q: engine idles rough and slow after replacing the battery

You will need to re-learn the idle for the vehicle to get it to idle high enough. You should first clean the throttle plates and throttle body and idle control valve. When you disconnected the battery, the idle control was...

Q: Car shaking at start and check engine light on

Hi there. It sounds like the engine has a misfire and needs a proper diagnosis to determine the cause. There are many things that can cause the misfire: ignition, fuel, air, mechanical, etc... The check engine light flashes to indicate...

Q: Key stuck in ignition. Emergency brake light on, but brake is not actually on

It is possible that your shift lock actuator has failed. This could cause your vehicle to think it is in another gear when it is actually in park. I would recommend having this actuator tested and replaced if necessary in...