Q: Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

dying while idling, like it has a bad cold with shivers. I am told it is my idle sensor. How can I confirm before paying all this money?

3. Dying at red light, idling sensor issue??

Q: Q: Engine idle fluctuates and dies.

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: What brand of oil is recommended for my Chrysler 200?

There is no particular brand that is recommended. I have never seen any vehicle recommend any oil other than Mobile one. You should use only recommended weight oils and this vehicle is recommended to use 0w20 unless you see a...

Q: How do I adjust the headlight auto off timer?

The exterior lights will stay on for a short time after you exit your vehicle and close the doors. You can adjust how long the exterior lights stay on before they automatically turn off with the following steps: 1. Turn...