Q: Dual air control blows very hot on passenger side and warm on driver's side. Replaced the actuator with n/o change. Ideas?

This last summer our Suburban's (2004) a/c stopped working and it only blew very hot air on the passanger side (dual controls) and warm air on the drivers side. Now that the weather is changing heat is not really working too well (mild warmth). We replaced actuator with no change. We can change the temperature settings, turn on and off the a/c, change the fan speed all with no apparent change in temperature.

3. Dual air control blows very hot on passenger side and warm on driver's side. Replaced the actuator with n/o change. Ideas?