Q: Drove car to repair shop, two months later still not fixed.

Was going up hill, car was smoking and smelling like gas. Took the car to where I purchased it from. Tells me the gas is leaking. Next day it was fuel injectors and he changed them from a van he had on premises. Two days later he tells me whoever did my tuneup laid the wires on a hot tube and wires burnt. He tried to retape the wires and car won't start. Diagnostic won't read so he thinks it is the computer. Gives me a choice of dealership or cheaper place that will fix computer and coded it so all he has to so is put computer back. Three weeks later (mind you he will not contact me. I have to pop up or call him to see if computer came in), put the computer in, car will start but nothing else works. Windows, air, heat, how much gas or how fast car is going. Now he tells me that he has to take it to dealership but they don't have the disk to code the computer he just got back. I called dealership which said he never took van there but might have spoken to someone else. What can I do?

3. Drove car to repair shop, two months later still not fixed.