Q: Drivers side inner door

Inner door handle doesn't open door, and none of the electric window functions (windows, unlock/locks, child safety window lock, etc) on drivers door work. Inner door panel doesn't stay on door anymore. Basically the inside of my drivers door needs to be completely redone, electrical work and all.

A: Hi there. The inner door panel on the drive...

Hi there. The inner door panel on the driver’s door being loose, may have created all the problems you have described. The inner door handle may be disconnected or broken. There may be poor connection at driver’s master window switch causing the inoperative windows, door locks, child safety lock, etc..... The inner door panel retaining clips may be broken. I recommend having your vehicle’s inner door panel loose and inoperative electrical components be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.