Q: drivers door won't close inside mechanism messed up

i had ancira fix it 11/2015 $300 and since the door hasn't locked now its back to same problem won't shut and attach was able for last month to pull outside handle and at same time use screwdriver to pull hook up now i don't see hook and closes but won't latch

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it would appear there are a combination of problems. First a faulty door latch. Second a faulty door lock actuator. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s driver’s door won’t close be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. drivers door won't close inside mechanism messed up